This website (www.elephant.healthcare) (Website) is owned and operated by Elephant Healthcare Limited, a company registered in England & Wales with company number 11438806 and registered address of 6th Floor One London Wall London EC2Y 5EB.
These Terms and Conditions govern the use of Elephant’s website by all visitors to, and users of, the Website (you).
- By using Elephant’s Website, you accept these Terms and Conditions in full. If you do not agree with these terms then you must not use our Website.
- Elephant owns and controls all copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Website and all of those rights are reserved.
- You may view, print or download for caching (but not saving to a desktop) our Website pages in or from a browser.
- You must not:
- Republish, sell, rent, sub-license, show in public, exploit for a commercial purpose or redistribute any material from our Website without prior written permission from Elephant;
- Misuse, hack or tamper with the Website in any way;
- Use the Website for any unlawful purpose including using our website to copy, host, transit or publish any harmful material or software;
- Use data collected from our website for ay direct marketing activity;
- Intercept or decrypt any communications sent to or from the Website.
- Do anything that interferes with the normal use of the Website.
- We have the right to temporarily or permanently suspend your access to the Website or commence legal action against you for any reason if you breach these Terms and Conditions.
- We do not warranty or guarantee the availability, accuracy or completeness of the information published on the Website or that the Website will operate without fault. Any reliance on information published on the Website is at your own risk.
- Elephant is not liable to you in respect of any loss or damage as a result of using the Website including but not limited to any business loss, corruption of data, database or software.
- Nothing in these Terms limits Elephant’s liability under law for death or personal injury resulting in negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or exclude any liabilities that may be excluded under applicable laws and regulations.
- We reserve the right to suspend or restrict access to the Website on any basis as required.
- These Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time by Elephant without prior notice. Amendments to the Terms and Conditions will be displayed here.